Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Quick Voiceless Update

Hello!

I wanted to stop by before the week ended, because I did say I wanted to post at least once a week. Last week I got a cold, from which I thought I had recovered by Saturday, so I went out, taught my Zumba class (I'm a Zumba instructor lol), and felt good. Halfway through the day, my voice starting cracking. At a party later that night, it was completely froggy. By 2am Sunday morning, I was mute. And I still am. I also have bronchitis. Yay.

So there has been a lot whispering, a lot of bad sign language, and a lot of jokes. Family is great (sarcasm). Hopefully my voice recovers. I feel quite useless at the moment.

Anyhow, Christmas was good. Got money, Justin Bieber perfume (it smells really good), and Game of Thrones Season 1! Ooh, also PJs, why aren't I wearing those right now? I forgot that quickly about them.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, and I hope to see everyone in the new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog