Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Freeday - Music Feature: Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes

I don't have anything special to say today, so to commemorate a book I just learned was a book when its movie is coming out, here is Ariana Grande featuring The Wanted's Nathan Sykes singing "Almost is Never Enough" for the soundtrack of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.


5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the movie! I'm thinking it'll be super duper awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got a bad local review, and Twilight was mentioned a couple of times, so I might wait until Redbox. lol

      Delete
  2. It was indeed a book first. Not a movie I'm interested in seeing but at least it's not a remake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lena Headley, but I think it's the teen in me that is extremely intrigued. :)

      Delete

Search This Blog