Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Express Yourself Birthday!!


Happy First Birthday to the Express Yourself Weekly Meme!! Brought to us by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests, writers get together each week to answer the questions these ladies have for us.

In honor of the birthday, the question this week is: What has our favorite EYWM Question been?

My favorite question was the Soundtrack to our life question. It was great to see the type of music other people put to their lives while sharing my own. :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked that question, too! Anything with soundtracks or quotes are my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog