Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A rant on TYPOS.

Typos are the bane of my existence!

I thought I'd share this because I saw a typo in a blog post I did last week. Yes, last week. I will look at an old blog post from yesterday or last year and hit Edit because of a typo. I will delete a Tweet or a Facebook post and send a follow-up text with the correct spelling followed by an asterisk because of a typo. I'm an English major. I will send YOU (well, at least people I know like that) an IM or Tweet or comment with the correct spelling if you have a typo. I HATE TYPOS!

And yet, because I type and think at 98 WPM but my reflexes move at about 70 WPM, they're always there! Because often times I get a bout of dyslexia, I will mess up an entire sentence!

I know it's because I'm only human, but...I HATE TYPOS!

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I hate typos as well! Yes, I have deleted a comment because of a typo. And fixed a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same exact way with typos. I always get frustrated with myself when I make one and will do whatever I can to fix it as quickly as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog