Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Okay, so I think I've gotten my blog looking a little more exciting (visually anyway lol). I had to find something that said "This is Deb!" So I think this does. Still very pink (I can't help it) but with a dark and quirky edge, I think. Hurray. :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol Really? I saw it sort of like paper that got wet and the dye started bleeding.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Pink is a favorite color of mine, so you won't see me complaining about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Looks so cool and unique!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog