Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Express Yourself: Fictional Characters


Good morning!

Welcome back to Express Yourself, the weekly meme created by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests. This week, they ask us to pick a fictional character who we think reflects our personality.

This past year, I was directed to a Youtube series by a comedienne named Issa Rae called The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl. Obviously, it's about an awkward black girl, lol, but she's in a horrible dead-end job with the craziest amalgamation of co-workers. I definitely could sympathize with her quirkiness and how she strove ( <--- so that's the past tense of strive. Who knew?) for a job that she would love. We both have definitely come out victorious in that respect. :)

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this series, but it sounds fun! Glad you were able to be victorious with that job goal just like her! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog