Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Express Yourself Weekly: Movie Me


Happy Tuesday!

Welcome back to Express Yourself, a meme created by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests, where they ask their followers questions to get to know us better!

This week, they ask us who we would want to play us in a movie.

Has an actress even been born yet to play me?! Oh, wait, yes, I can think of some. lol

I think (God, I'm going to butcher her name. Let me Google this.) Quvenzhané Wallis could do a great version of my 50% subdued 50% manic person. She seems like a feisty thing.

I might even like to see Amandla Sternberg (what's with these names lol) challenge herself to do it. The two movies where I've seen her, she's been a quiet, reserved soul. It would be nice to see her break out into all that is me.

And if ever there's a jump in time, I think Angela Bassett could play me very well. lol

What about you all?

3 comments:

  1. What about Viola Davis. She's awesome! And those eyes. You have beautiful brown eyes just like her. Actually, they're a lot like my mother's. In my movie, gads, I can't think of anyone. I wish for Tina Keeper, actress, activist, but she's more native looking than I am. Maybe a young, darker Tuesday Welds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, I didn't think of Viola! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow, you can tell I'm a Generation X-er, because the only one I recognize is Angela Bassett. :( I'm going to have to look up the two you mentioned. :) I'm sure you wouldn't even know mine! LOL. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Eva

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog