Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Freeday

Welp, it's Friday, and I don't have anything important-ish to say. Hi. How are you all?

I did start another revision on The Crystal Bearer thanks to a beta partner I picked up during Query Kombat. I didn't realize I still have 200+ nodding heads to decrease in my 300+ page story. lol But the Find feature does not lie!

Tomorrow I have a 3-hour Zumba event to attend with my sister's favorite Z-lebrity (Yes, they call them that, oy), so I have a feeling I'm going to hurt more than I did at the last one.

That's about it...so...toodles! Everyone have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Woo!!! QK betas for the win :) Hope the workout is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! :D It was, and I had so much Powerade that I didn't hurt the next day!

      Delete
  2. Hope Zumba went well! And good luck with your revisions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog