Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Express Yourself: Halloween Costumes


Welcome back to Express Yourself, a bloghop created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books to get to know their followers!

This week, they ask us to name a Halloween costume we wore as a child.

I'm guessing I asked for these costumes myself, and I wish I had pictures of these, but in the 1st Grade, I went as Myrtle Urkel, Steve Urkel's cousin. I wore one of my mom's curly wigs, a pair of her old glasses, and one of my Sunday dresses. Being a big year for Steve, one of my friends was actually Steve, so we walked together in the parade. lol I probably just looked like an old church lady, but eh.

The year after, I was Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman. I can't believe they had a tiny version of that thing. lol And of course, one of my friends was Batman, which was interesting, because that was Heather lol.

6 comments:

  1. Fun costumes, especially that Myrtle Urkel one! How cool that you had friends who would dress up from the same franchises, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even remember what I wore as a kid. I was a zombie once as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa Claus :) Yes, I went as Santa for Halloween once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice costumes! Once I dressed up like a Victorian woman, a wrestler (Jeff Hardy), a French maid, and...a pimp. Yes, really. I wore my brothers clothes and drew a beard on my face with eyeliner. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog