Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Freeday: Smooth McGroove & Final Fantasy

Happy Friday, all!

I don't have anything to say, so here is this guy I need to marry (and his cat hehe) singing a capella versions of Final Fantasy scores.

Final Fantasy VII's Battle Theme:


Final Fantasy VIII - The Man with the Machine Gun:


Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand (my favorite):


The behemoth that is Final Fantasy VII's One Winged Angel:



And though there are more, I leave you with Final Fantasy VII's Victory Fanfare:

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Debra! And thanks for introducing me to Smooth McGroove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's pretty good. I love the final fantasy music scores.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog