Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Words: "Other People"

Happy Wednesday!

This has been a fairly long week. Hallelujah for Hump Day. On a good note, I've been revising up a storm!

On Wednesdays, I share with you all a piece of what I'm reading using Random.org to choose a page and line for you.

I'm still reading Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things (blame the Sherlock Holmesian/H.P. Lovecraftian piece that it started with. I hate Sherlock Holmes.), but I've read some really cool things so far. The story I've started is only two pages, which I imagine I'll be done with in the next hour, so let's move a little further down.

I'll be using the next few shorts, Page 65 - 164. Random.org has chosen........................Page 109.

That actually is the beginning of a short story called "Other People." Sounds interesting. There are about 20 lines on that page, so Random has chosen..........................Line 15.

"Now," said the demon, in a voice that carried with it no sorrow, no relish, only a dreadful flat resignation, "you will be tortured."

As my old classmate Aubrey used to say, "Damn." Can't wait to see where that story takes me. Might have to pray afterwards. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog