Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday Words: Fragile Things

Good morning!

Welcome back to Wednesday Words, where I use Random.org to help me show you all what I am currently reading. Today (or tomorrow, because I left my book at home and usually read at work) I will begin Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things. It is a series of short stories, so this week, in case I'm still reading it next week, I will be choosing a line to read from the first story in the set, "A Study in Emerald." It sounds interesting.

There are 26 pages in "ASiE." Random.org has chosen.......(In my Monica Gellar voice) 7!

There are about 30 lines on Page 7 (I don't know why I always count the lines, because I'm almost sure there are always about 30 lines), and Random has given me........(I had a feeling it would do this) line 2, which starts in the middle of some type of article or something, so up one line I go.

BRINGING LIFE TO THE DEAD: FROM AN OLD FAMILY RECIPE AND THE BEST OF MODERN SCIENCE.

Hm....Can't wait to see what's happening there.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?! lol I didn't realize I was reading a retelling of a Sherlock Holmes story, though, until I started reading and thought, "I've read this before."

      Delete

Search This Blog