Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday Words: "How Do You Think It Feels?"

Welcome back to Wednesday Words! Happy Hump Day. :)

This is the day I use Random.org to help me throw you all a few lines of what I'm currently reading. I'm still on these short stories, and I don't normally read on days off, but I should be done before the 2nd Wednesday of December (next week is IWSG).

I chose the next few chunk of chapters for Random to choose from: pages 159-231. Random chose...........page 198.

There are about 28 lines on this page, so Random has chosen...................line 24...a long sentence that goes into the next page.

I have never been a sculptor, but something took shape beneath my fingers that night: block hands and grinning head, stumpy wings and twisted legs: I made it of my lust and self-pity and hatred, then I baptized it with the last drops of Johnnie Walker Black Label and placed it over my heart, my own little gargoyle, to protect me from beautiful women with blue-green eyes and from ever feeling anything again.

Everyone have a wonderful Turkey Day! Eat lots of cranberry sauce. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog