Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Espresso Yourself Weekly

*giggle*


Welcome back to Express Yourself, created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books to get to know their followers a little better.

This week, they ask: Coffee, tea, soda... what's your favorite beverage?

I was raised on coffee. My mom worked nights when I was little, so I've been an avid coffee drinker since I was about 5 years old. Every now and then, I try not to have any, but I'm not a morning person, so coffee helps. Lattes are my favorite type of coffee, and my favorite type of that is Velvet Noir Espresso with milk, to which I was introduced during my time working for Gevalia/Tassimo. Makes a wonderful latte. But I mainly drink caramel macchiatos/lattes, such as McDonald's Caramel Mocha, which I'm sipping on right now. hehe

4 comments:

  1. Coffee is certainly an enduring beverage that ppl love. I've never developed the taste. I've had a few lattes over the years where I tasted zero coffee & was able to enjoy, but if there's even a hint of coffee- blech! I'm more a pop girl. I love my fizzy bubbly! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I introduced my cousin to lattes because she doesn't like coffee, either. She became hooked on them for a couple of weeks. lol

      Delete
  2. Yay for a kindred coffee drinker! I love mine with vanilla syrup added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often feel like the only person who doesn't drink coffee. Never grew up with coffee in my household, so maybe that's why? Heh. I can easily see how coffee would help in the mornings, though! (I'm not a morning person, either...)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog