Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Express Yourself Weekly: Ideas


Welcome back to Express Yourself! This bloghop was created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books. Join us all to answer questions to get to know each other better!

This week, the ladies ask us what EYM questions we would like to see next year.

Sheesh, what haven't we already done? lol Um....who would narrate our lives in a movie, maybe? I think we did who we would want to play us, but I don't remember having a narrator, so...let's go with that. :-D

Merry Christmas! If you're on Day 7 of Chanukah, Happy Happy Chanukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog