Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Express Yourself Weekly: It's December!


This year has flown by. But the first Tuesday in December also means the first Express Yourself! This meme is hosted by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books. You can also join the list to answer their weekly questions!

This week, they ask what holiday movie/book/show we are looking forward to this season.

Ever since I was little, I watched "The Nutcracker" on PBS. I don't think they show it anymore, so I would like to actually leave my house to see it this year! Home Alone is also a favorite of mine around this time, so bring on the laughs, and keep the change, you filthy animal!

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to see The Nutcracker for years when I was little and when I was 12 I decided to beg and beg and beg and my parents finally took me to see it. It was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Home Alone! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a few ppl mention that they were going to see the Nutcracker in ballet, I bet that'd be neat!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog