Greetings

My photo
Delaware, United States
Deborah Hawkins, penned Debra Renée Byrd, began writing after a blank book project in elementary school and never stopped, fashioning stories based on her favorite TV shows and movies before creating more original works. She studied at the University of the Arts and Florida State University before settling down and graduating from Temple University. She now resides in her hometown of Dover, DE, where she spends most of her time at work or at church. She loves fantasies, superheroes, is a trekkie and a brown coat. She loves television and lives for Final Fantasy video games, having collected most of them. She has read a myriad of authors, and her favorite authors change whenever she finds a new book that changes her life... "When you can't run, you crawl. When you can't crawl...well, you know the rest." -Tracey, Firefly, "The Message"

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday Words: The Beautiful Ashes

Good morning, and welcome back to Wednesday Words, where I use Random.org to help me show you a little bit of what I'm currently reading!

I received Jeaniene Frost's The Beautiful Ashes with two other books I bought. I don't know if it was on purpose or accident, and I probably should've checked, but I didn't. It sounds like an interesting read, so let's see what I'm in for.

There are 304 pages in the paperback edition, so Random.org has given me.............................page 202.

This has never happened before. lol That's the end of the chapter, and there are actually only 2 lines on this page. Here's a hanger for you!

"Let's get the bondage lizard party started, then," I finally said, opening my eyes.
Like it or not, this was my life, so I had to make the best of it.

Hey, what are YOU currently reading right now?

2 comments:

Chrys Fey said...

Bondage lizard party? Hmm...I don't know what to make of that. Haha! Right now I'm reading Soulless by Crystal Collier.

Leandra Wallace said...

Lol! What the heck? That's certainly intriguing. =) I am currently reading nothing, as of about 15 minutes ago I finished a Regency Romance. I'll prolly pick up the third book in that series sometime today tho!