Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, February 27, 2015

Fast Five Friday: TV Shows


Happy Friday! It's time for another Fast Five, created by the Cover Girls, Dani and Jackie!

This week, we are listing our Top 5 Favorite TV Shows.

I don't know if they have to be on right now or not, so here are 5!

Scandal

Grey's Anatomy

Friends

Family Guy

Futurama

2 comments:

  1. I thought about choosing shows that weren't on anymore but that just made it even harder. Love Family Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves Family Guy and even lets the kids watch it sometimes (which I could globber him for it). Friends is always a good one to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog