Greetings

My photo
Delaware, United States
Deborah Hawkins, penned Debra Renée Byrd, began writing after a blank book project in elementary school and never stopped, fashioning stories based on her favorite TV shows and movies before creating more original works. She studied at the University of the Arts and Florida State University before settling down and graduating from Temple University. She now resides in her hometown of Dover, DE, where she spends most of her time at work or at church. She loves fantasies, superheroes, is a trekkie and a brown coat. She loves television and lives for Final Fantasy video games, having collected most of them. She has read a myriad of authors, and her favorite authors change whenever she finds a new book that changes her life... "When you can't run, you crawl. When you can't crawl...well, you know the rest." -Tracey, Firefly, "The Message"

Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

Fast Five Friday: Movie Crushes


Alright, alright, alright (in my Matthew McConaughey voice), Happy Friday!! Welcome back to an installment of Fast Five Friday, brought to us by Dani and Jackie, the Cover Girls!

This week, we have shooting off our five favorite movie crushes! Let's see if I can stop at five. lol (After looking) Okay, FINDING five was actually hard. I was like, "What movies have I watched?"


Well, there's the Prince from Beauty & The Beast. lol Hey, even my mom was like, "Wow."


The sexy Michael Corvin from the Underworld series.


Capt. James T. Kirk time-warped world style from Star Trek. (Mainly because, well, Chris Pine.)


Louie from Interview with the Vampire. (Mainly because, I mean, BRAD!)


Jacob Palmer from Crazy, Stupid Love.




BONUS info: My cousin has a serious crush on Optimus Prime. hahahaha

4 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

Fun list! :) I'm pretty certain a lot of people grew up loving the prince from Beauty and the Beast, haha...

Sarah Foster said...

Ah! Louis! Love that movie :D
I wanted to do this one but I really could only think of one. I just don't have crushes like a normal person.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Optimus Prime?
No secret, but mine is Kate Beckinsale.

dolorah said...

Serious heart throbs. I can sorta understand the Optimus Prime attraction too. Ya know, just as a fantasy thingy.