Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday Thoughts: Reflections

Hiya!

Thursday posts are rare for me, but hey, why not? I need to catch up anyway.



This year, I did the A-to-Z Challenge. I had decided last year that I would try to do it again this year, so I began to schedule my posts mid February this year. I can't even remember why I chose to focus on colors. I wanted a quick, simple theme that all writers could relate to, and that's where I landed.

I actually got good reception, and I'm glad people really liked it! I might actually think about doing it again. lol Perhaps by next year, I'll get into a good groove of visiting more bloggers. I started off strong, but April is always a little busy for me, so I petered out in visits near the end.

I would have to say my favorite theme was from Jenn Pitts, who did a Twilight Zone theme! My favorite comments came from the Koopman, Mark Koopmans, that is. lol He also had a great theme about writing the memoir of Donald Braswell, an opera singer who injured his singing voice due to a car accident and regained fame through America's Got Talent!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, even just to read. :-D

4 comments:

  1. Mark knows how to rock the comments.
    Glad you had a good time and were able to plan ahead. I bet by next year, you'll be ready to go at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your theme! And I am glad you had fun with the challenge. :) Thank you for the colorful posts and the visits! I hope to see you in the challenge again next year!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary
    MopDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now getting around to visiting the blogs in the challenge. April was a busy month for me. Congrats on completing the A to Z Challenge! Looking forward to next year! See you on the Road Trip!

    Mary
    www.JingleJangleJungle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there.
    Congratulations on completing the challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog