Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lost a Follower

Aww man. I was staring at my "99" followers hoping for the one to break me into 100, and I noticed today, I'm down to 98.

I know I'm not the most interesting of bloggers, and like me, maybe that person just got bored and didn't want anymore notifications. I can see that. I also kind of wish I interested more people...or that I interested people more? Yeah, that one.

I get many views but few comments even when I ask a question. In my real life, I'm used to being the one who goes unheard, so it's not particularly new, but man. I don't know. I guess for now I can only be me, and eventually, I'll catch on.

(Late post. I was at a workshop all day yesterday.)

3 comments:

  1. That sucks when you're close to a milestone and someone unfollows you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry about the unfollow. Those things aren't always personal--people shut down their accounts sometimes, for example--but yeah, I know how it stings to see that number drop. I can relate so well to going unheard, too. (Been blogging for eight years and am still under 100 followers. Heh. Oh, well!) I always enjoy reading your posts, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you reach 100+ followers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lose Followers every once in awhile, too, and I stop Following some people for a variety of reasons. We just have to keep being ourselves - that's all we can do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog