Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Follow the Portal

I have a domain now! I decided the price was too good to pass up, so follow the portal (well, the link below it anyway) to my new blog page! Nothing is there yet, but there will be in November! :)


www.thewritemage.com

12 comments:

  1. Oh, exciting! Congrats on the domain name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new domain. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new blog. Thanks for stopping by my IWSG post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool domain name! Thanks for the advice on relaxing without alcohol. Ha! Will attempt some park action tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'll have to find out how to get my VPN and actually use my domain name!

    Denise Covey November co-host IWSG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Deb,

    I thought I already left a comment, but maybe the BlogMonster ate it!!

    Congrats on the new domain and I hope it brings you much success :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog