I never get anything, so I was surprised to see SC had nominated me for theVersatile Blogger Award! Thanks, SC! Visit his beautifully blue blog here. http://scwrite.blogspot.com/
And with such a prestigious award comes responsibilities:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. List the rules.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate ten people for the award. And notify them that you've given them an award.
I hope I'm reading ten people's blogs, first off. The hard part will be what to do if they're already nominated. -_-
Some random facts about me.
1. I have a callus on my right thumb from playing FFX for too long (Lulu's limit break called for agonizing use of the right analog stick).
2. I'm the middle child of my dad's children, the middle child of my mom's children, and the middle child of my mother's father's grandchildren...
3. I love pink.
4. I love the WWE even when it sucks.
5. My birthday is this Thursday! :)
6. I read at 146 words per minute (thanks for telling me, Staples.com).
7. I'm pretty sarcastic most of the time.
You'd think I'd mention something writer-related, wouldn't you?
My nominations will come soon. I have to do some searching and make sure no one I pick's already gotten it. I'm sure they wouldn't want to go through this all over again. hehe
Thanks again, SC!