Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, March 1, 2013

Falling for Fiction hosts The Matchelor!

Are you one of those writers who has trouble finding CPs and Betas, and/or sees the Mixers but gets scared to join? Click the link below for a helpful push in the right direction!

Falling for Fiction proudly hosting THE MATCHELOR! All you have to do is fill out a questionnaire, and they will do the rest. :-D

The Matchelor: March 25-29. Spread the Word!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Thanks for posting this I'll definitely have to check it out! I'm also hosting an Author Crit Partner Connect on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog