Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Monday, April 1, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge

So, last year I did Poetry-A-Day with Writer's Digest, and I'm not sure if they're not doing it this year, or not publicizing it...BUT since everyone else is doing A to Z, I've opened a new blog dedicated to this challenge! So if I fail, everyone can just look the other way...pretend I didn't do it. ;)

My theme, selflishly, is All About Me, so you can get to know most likely some random things about my life and who I am in general. Enjoy! I've already been around to some blogs. There are some great themes out there!

Click: Deb McK's A to Z

This is a bloghop, so visit http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ for the other challengers!

1 comment:

Search This Blog