Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Monday, April 22, 2013

I Miss You

This A-to-Z thing is wiping me out!

I wanted to stop by to say hi to everyone, and express how much I miss keeping you posted. Fortunately, May is next week, and my weekly posts will return!

I return Wednesday, May 1, with my Insecure Writers Support Group post.
Every Tuesday, I will post my Express Yourself Meme.

I will also be on the lookout for two more permanent posting days! Thursdays seem good. I might even do an early morning Saturday post. I'm almost always awake by 8 anyway.

Is anyone else participating in the A-to-Z Blog Challenge? How has your April been so far?

2 comments:

Search This Blog