Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Express Yourself: Everyday Foods

Happy Tuesday! Time for Express Yourself!


Thanks to Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests for this blog hop. Please stop by their blogs to meet them and the other participants.

I used to say that I could eat mashed sweet potatoes every day and not get sick of them. Then, I got my wisdom teeth removed and chose mashed sweet potatoes to eat...I got sick of them. Dreams were shattered that day.

I could probably eat hot dogs every day (if the weight went elsewhere) and not get sick of them. I love hot dogs, and there's so much you can do with toppings! Sonic's Chicago dog? Magical!

I could also eat homemade chocolate pudding all day and not get sick of it. I don't know what it is about instant pudding, but it's so much better than the packaged pudding. I love it.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I've never really enjoyed hot dogs, but I do love hamburgers. But I agree with you about the weight going on. Why are all the yummy foods bad for you?!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog