Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Express Yourself: FAQ

This is going to be a fun one. lol

Welcome back to Express Yourself, a weekly bloghop hosted by http://jackiefelger.blogspot.com and http://danibertrand.blogspot.com.

This week's question is: What are some questions that you get asked time and time again?

1. Which one are you? (Most people think my younger sister and I are twins.)
2a. What did you study? [English] 2b. So, you want to be a teacher? [-__-]
3. I bet you can sing, can't you? (I come from a singing family.)
4. What? (lol Either because my sister wasn't listening or whatever I said made sense to only me.)

3 comments:

  1. #4 is perfect!! I get that all the time from my kids. Not because they didn't hear but because they are playing dumb and don't want to do their chores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I get #4 all the time, too. I'm nonsensical, apparently. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! And I agree with Dani on question #4. I get asked that a lot... probably because I think I'm funny and others don't get my humor. :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog