Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Express Yourself: Movies


This week, Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests asked a harder question than I thought. lol I had to look through the movies that were released this year to remember what I last saw in the theater. I haven't been to the theater this year!

The last movie I saw in theaters was in December: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Did I do a review of it? I feel like I did.)

The last movie I saw on DVD was last night: Identity Thief (Sweeter than I thought it would be.)

Thanks, for the question, ladies! Everyone, be sure to visit the other participants. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I haven't seen any movies in the theater this year, either. In fact, I haven't gone to a movie theater since 2006! Your last outing in December seems incredibly recent in comparison. :P

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog