Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Freeday with Falling for Fiction

As you can probably tell, I picked this one because of the alliteration. I also wanted to do a short post, but what better way to do that than to promote someone else's blog?

Falling for Fiction is a compilation blog with a great group of ladies who keep things fun and interesting. Visit this post in particular by Leigh Covington for a little end-of-the-week inspiration that happened in the middle of the week. ;)

Better Than Mediocre...Be AMAZING!

2 comments:

Search This Blog