Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Express Yourself: For the 4th


Welcome back for Express Yourself! Thank you to Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests for this weekly bloghop.

This week's question is: What do you plan to do for the 4th, or for this week if you have no plans. (BTW, happy belated Canada Day!)

I actually have no plans. I'll most likely wear red, white & blue, because I'm cheesy like that. I might make the two packs of hot dogs I bought the other day when I went to the store for waffles. We can see the fireworks from my street, but maybe we'll go out to The Green again this year. It was nice not having a house in the way of the whole picture.

How about you guys?

Have a happy Fourth of July! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

4 comments:

  1. A nice calm Fourth! Sounds spendid to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have my cousin's wedding the next day so we're staying home D: Hopefully we can see some fireworks but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any plans, either. I hope you have fun on the 4th, no matter what you end up deciding to do!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog