Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Express Yourself: Movie Snacks!

Hosted by:
jackiefelger.blogspot.com
danibertrand.blogspot.com

Hello!

Sorry for being a day late, I keep forgetting I can see the whole month's schedule without waiting for the hostesses! They are Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books, and they always have interesting questions for the blogosphere!

This week's is an easy one: Whether watching a movie at the theater or at home, what's your go-to snack?

Honestly, I like to keep it classic: popcorn. I prefer a little "butter" in the theatre, and I LOVE the new pop-up bowls that are in the store. Saves two seconds. ;)
Sometimes, I like to get something a little sweet, usually, a gummy product or the chocolate mints, but too many of those in an hour hurts my stomach. So, usually, I just stick with popcorn.

Thanks for stopping by! And visit the other participants.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the pop-up bowls of popcorn in the stores. I'm going to look next time!
    Thanks for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great! I think Orville Reddenbacher makes them.

      Delete
  2. Popcorn is definitely a classic movie snack! I can't even remember the last time I had any, though, haha...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog