Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Freeday: My Itinerary

It is here! I am 29! And my birthday is on a Friday, so I took the day off! WHOO! (It's really still Thursday, so I'm "working" and revising my novel. Happy Birthday, Pop-pop (July 18, 1930-November 20, 1998)!)

I have decided to put up my day's plans for fun. I hope you all have a great weekend! <3

July 19

7-8:00 a.m. Wake up?

9:00 a.m. (if I wake up at 8:00 a.m.) Exercise

10:00 a.m. IHOP (free meal!)

12:00 p.m. Hair dresser (by Team Natural)

2-3:00 p.m. Rehoboth Beach with my pals!

5:00 p.m. The Greene Turtle

7:00 p.m. The rides? More beach? Be ratchet? lol

July 20

12:30 a.m. Late Night With Jimmy Fallon (Jesse & The Rippers are performing!)

11:00 a.m. Check-out

11:30a.m.-3:30p.m. The Fair!

5:00 p.m. Home

All times except for my hair appointment and check-out are approximate.

5 comments:

  1. Whoo! Happy birthday! ~\o/~

    I can't help but love how "wake up" has a question mark attached to it. That's how I feel most days, haha. Hope your birthday's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well lass, I shurely do wish you a very happy birthday," said himself in his best Oirish accent :)

    Sounds like you are going to have some fun over the next couple of days - and I hope you have not only a Fair time, but a *great* time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't wake up at 8. hahaha The only thing I did was the hair and the beach. XD Thanks, guys!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog