Greetings

My photo
Delaware, United States
Deborah Hawkins, penned Debra Renée Byrd, began writing after a blank book project in elementary school and never stopped, fashioning stories based on her favorite TV shows and movies before creating more original works. She studied at the University of the Arts and Florida State University before settling down and graduating from Temple University. She now resides in her hometown of Dover, DE, where she spends most of her time at work or at church. She loves fantasies, superheroes, is a trekkie and a brown coat. She loves television and lives for Final Fantasy video games, having collected most of them. She has read a myriad of authors, and her favorite authors change whenever she finds a new book that changes her life... "When you can't run, you crawl. When you can't crawl...well, you know the rest." -Tracey, Firefly, "The Message"

Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Freedom: Freedom Day!

Good morning!

On Tuesday, I said I didn't know what I was doing for the 4th of July, which was yesterday. Since I had to get a few food stuffs for a birthday party at work today, I decided to pick up some potato salad, just in case someone decided to do something. That went well, because my uncle was cooking. So I had ONE plate (I'm proud of myself), watched Madea's Big Happy Family (one of the better ones in my opinion), then had one of my aunts drop me off at The Green to watch the fireworks with my friends. Then, we took a midnight ride to the beach and chilled there for an hour. We got in at 2am. I'm back to work, exhausted.

How was everyone else's holiday?

1 comment:

Heather R. Holden said...

Sounds like you had a good holiday! Mine was non-eventful, but there's nothing wrong with that, IMO. :)