Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Express Yourself: Alternate Worlds

Good morning! Welcome back to Express Yourself, brought to us by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.


This week's question is: In what book/movie world would you like to live in?

I'm not particularly sure, to be honest. I wouldn't mind living in the Marvel world, as long as I got to have a cool super power and could touch people without killing them.

I think living in Joss Whedon's Serenity/Firefly 'verse would be kinda shiny. And maybe I'd get to meet Malcolm Reynolds. =D

And on technicality, thanks to Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, I'd like to live on one of the Final Fantasy worlds, as long as some catastrophe doesn't kill me in the process.

Visit Dani & Jackie's blogs for a list of all the Expressors!

1 comment:

Search This Blog