Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Express Yourself: Comforting

Welcome back to Express Yourself, hosted by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books.


This week's question is about comfort books and comfort movies (I suppose somewhere along the lines of comfort food but no calories?).

I don't think I have any comfort books, to be honest. I have a short attention span, so I rarely read books more than once.

My comfort movie is probably Enchanted, just a feel good fairy tale come to life. Who doesn't love Patrick Dempsey? Add a little bit of singing, and I'm happy for the rest of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog