Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Freeday

The good news is that I finished a scheduled post for Monday. Of course, I forgot to schedule one for today.

But it's still Friday, so Happy Friday! :-D

I spent 6 of the last 24 hours writing 8 pages worth of answers for the supplemental questionnaire that accompanies the state application. After one full month of the position Admin I just down the hall from me being open, they finally posted it as a vacancy.

I'm currently reading Sophie Perinot's historical fiction The Sister Queens. The last historical fiction I read murdered my soul (devastating twist near the end), so hopefully there is a happier ending at the end of this. I at least know a little more about Queens Eleanor and Margaret because I wiki'd them. *wink*

Now, I plan to go upstairs, get my charger, and revise a little of my WIP. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OOhh, I want to get into historical fiction more. I have I, Claudius and I'm going to read some nonfiction historicals too because I want to know more about Mary, Queen of Scots.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog