Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Falling for Fiction Query Critique

Hi guys!

On Monday, my query was hanging out with Jessica at Falling for Fiction getting critiqued! *eep* Stop by to see what she said. :) Spoiler alert: Still working on my query. lol

http://falling4fiction.blogspot.com/2013/09/query-critique-debra-mckellan.html

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great advice over there! The thought of sharing queries and the like to the public has always made me panicky, so go you for having the bravery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took forever for me to brave enough and not so sensitive. lol

      Delete

Search This Blog