I'm posting this Wednesday because I found this questionnaire on my sister's friend's Facebook (I hear myself saying that with upturns every few words like a teenager). If you were on Myspace like I was in the mid 2000s, you did these all of the time. Let's go back. Way back. Back into time. ;)
And if you would like to do this, go ahead!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE:
I was named after Deborah, the judge in the Bible. Coincidentally, my aunt Deborah thinks I was named after her, but I can see how that's confusing...especially since she was named after her aunt Deborah...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The Thursday before last when I watched Glee, "The Quarterback." I'll never be the same again, and I'll probably watch it again. Greatest episode since the finale where Quinn went into labor at Regionals.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's serial killer writing sometimes. I try to adjust it, but it's bad.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Pastrami, thanks to Carnival.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd probably try, but I'm such a hermit that I'd never see me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. I'm afraid of falling.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. DO YOU STILL TALK TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART?
I don't even know where he is.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Tin Roof Sundae or Moose Tracks
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes. Though this cute red-head in Wawa who had a beard and a bun the other day, I noticed his whole being. lol
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My ability to not care, and oddly enough my over-empathy.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My college friends.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Only if they're bored and so inclined.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue plaid pajama bottoms, no shoes.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Burnt Sienna. lol It's confusing and almost like Raw Sienna, but it must've been out in the sun too long.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lit fireplaces. Fabric softener.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My older sister.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent it; I stole it off of Facebook.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Technically, I watch sports entertainment, WWE.
27. (Natural) HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I love seafood!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
It depends on my mood.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I feel like it was that movie with the characters who were all personalities of a serial killer...If so, I need to watch another movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer for pool time, Winter for looking at the snow...when it snows in Delaware. >.>
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR?
That I'd have this book published, that's for sure. And world peace. I'm serious.
38. WHAT (in general) BOTHERS YOU THE MOST?
People who pretend to be something they aren't.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Some tiny bumps so my finger grease doesn't wear it out, I think.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing, had choir rehearsal.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(s):
(This is weird, don't judge me) The sound of your tires running through a puddle of water.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles! GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I do voice impressions. I've done them since I was a little kid. Why I never thought of being a voice-over artist is beyond me.