Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Freeday Question

Hello. Extremely short entry today.

So, I went to click one of my links that showed my college publication "El Celular Roto" and learned that portion of Temple's site no longer works. What do I do now, since that was pretty much the only real publication I had so far? =/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, no! That sucks! Wish I had some advice to share. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact them and see if it's listed somewhere else.
    Even if it's not on the site, you can still claim it as publication.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog