Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Black Friday (I hope)

Hello all!

Happy Friday! Since Thanksgiving was at my house, I've been in chill mode since the last family member left. My cousin and sister had to work overnight, so I was by myself sort of but not really watching the rest of the Ravens game while catching up on Supernatural (that helmet-to-helmet hit, ouch!). I did a little exercising, because we'll all need it after yesterday, then went shopping with my cousin. We're about to take naps now. Later, I'm going up to see my godparents who I haven't seen in a year or two.

So needless to say, I've had a good Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I hope you've all had the same! :-D

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your Thanksgiving went well! So hard to believe it's over with already. Soon it'll be 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog