Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thank You Thursday: My Followers

Hello!

SO I realized I have a lot of followers, but I never stop to see if any of you have a blog of your own. I want to take a moment to thank you for coming to read what I have or don't have to say every week (I know I ramble a lot), and if you have your own blog, please comment and let me know. I want to start coming around to see what you guys are up to each week. :)

5 comments:

  1. That's a good idea. Sometimes you can't find a person's blog through his icon in the follower box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure can't! I'll go to click a commenter and get a dead end. =\

      Delete
  2. I love checking out my followers' blogs, but I agree with Alex, it's not always easy to find those links, so I think asking for a url in the comments is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog