Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Express Yourself - I Dated A Celebrity

No, I didn't. lol


Good morning.

Welcome back to Express Yourself, hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests. They ask their followers a question each week to get to know them better. This week they ask: Have you ever known someone or dated someone who could be a celebrity twin?

Do you remember the Dell commercials with the surfer guy who said, "Dude, you're getting a Dell!"? My first boyfriend looked like him but with brown hair. lol He hated when we told him that.

My second boyfriend, before he put on weight, actually looked like Orlando Bloom, which was very scary. lol

So stop by the ladies' websites to see what others have to say, and if we could make a Look-A-Like Oscars. lol

4 comments:

  1. Love Orlando Bloom, especially the accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the second guy never lacked for dates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once he spoke, I'm sure he lacked them. lol

      Delete
  3. LOL! Don't think I've ever known anybody who looked like a celebrity, so very cool how you could list a couple for this question!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog