Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Freeday: Free Day

Hello! Happy Friday.

Today is the reveal of the Query Kombatants, and I'm stalling to open the blog posts to see if I made it or not. lol But I'm stalling in a good way, because I'm reading the blogs I forgot to check throughout this maddening week.

And today, I came upon my writer forum's blog with an entry from Matt Sinclair, President and "Chief Elephant Officer" of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, about a Free Day the company is doing for a debut author. So, click the following phrase to check it out. The Power of Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog