Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

IWSG: How to Make Time?


It's that time again! I feel like it's been ages!

Welcome back to the Insecure Writer's Support Group, created by the fabulous Ninja Alex J. Cavanaugh and co-hosted by awesome gurus every month. Visit Alex and The Insecure Writer's Support Group for the co-hosts and tens of tens of participants!

I'm in a weird place at the moment. A month or so ago, I couldn't really find the motivation to do any writing type things, and now, in a good way, I'm too busy during the day and tired by the time I get home! New job feeling. lol

So I think I need to make myself a schedule. I want to get back into blogging, and I need to write more. AND I need to read faster. lol I might not be able to control that one, but the other two I can do, I think.

6 comments:

  1. Set an easy schedule first then add more time where needed. It really helps.
    Wish I could read faster...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I like to visualize everything to the fullest, and then I get tired. lol

      Delete
  2. I thinking making yourself a schedule is a good idea. Time can be so hard to balance otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you figure out a way to read faster, let me know. I'm the slowest reader you'll ever meet! :)

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be kind to yourself, Debra. Make the new schedule super easy to start.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog