Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Monday, June 9, 2014

Express Yourself: One Word

Welcome back to Express Yourself, created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books to get to know their followers!

This week, they ask us to use ONE word to describe ourselves.

This is going to be harder than I thought...I'm going to say imaginative.

Being an imaginative person has its ups and downs. As a writer, imagination is a good thing. Living in the every day world, however, your mind can wander to all sorts of things, and I'm a person who tends to immediately imagine the worst case scenarios. Not a good thing at all!

Stop by the other Expressors to see what one word they use to describe themselves!

4 comments:

  1. Nice choice of word :)

    I know where you're coming from when there are two sides to having a good imagination - not only do I imagine worst case scenarios, but I can also scare myself silly if I've been reading scary books, or watching scary movies (every shadow can hold a new terror) ;P

    Sophie
    Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great word. I probably would go with Creative or Crazy, but that's just because they start with C, and I'm rather partial to C--especially since CHEESE starts with C. =)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog