Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Express Yourself: Teeny Boppers

A very merry Tuesday, people!

Welcome back to Express Yourself, a weekly meme created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books.

This week, they asked us who are celebrity crushes were when we were teenagers.

Let's see...1999-2003. (GEEZ!) I had a big crush on Taylor Hanson, Florentino from the Latin duo Servando y Florentino...then Howie D. from the Backstreet Boys...Actually, that was it. lol

I had a thing for guys with long hair. I think all but Florentino have cut theirs now.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, we get older and cut our hair.
    My crush was Erin Gray from Buck Rogers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol For shame! ;)

      Okay, you're older than I thought. lol Buck Rogers??

      Delete
  2. I had a thing for guys with long hair too - still do :). Michael Praed as Robin of Sherwood is on my list, and he had the longest, thickest dark hair that I just wanted to run my hands through - funny how it stayed so perfect when dashing around 'Sherwood Forest' :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog