Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Words: Vampire Edition

Good morning! Every Wednesday, I am using Random.org to pick a page of the book I'm reading and a line or two and post it. Today, I will be starting Mina Vaughn's How to Discipline Your Vampire.

There are 280 pages in the E-Book edition, so from 1-280, Random has chosen....Page 90.

Never a clean percentage. That's 32% of the way into the story. There are 20 lines in that general vicinity, so from 1 to 20, Random has given me....Line 2. lol Racy.

It felt so good--now it was my turn to moan.

WELL, we shall see what's that's all about, won't we?

2 comments:

  1. LOL, definitely racy! But hey, it's a vampire book, so I guess none of us should be surprised... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got there a few pages ago: it was just a kiss. lol But sheeesh, a good one. XD

      Delete

Search This Blog