Greetings

My photo
Delaware, United States
Deborah Hawkins, penned Debra Renée Byrd, began writing after a blank book project in elementary school and never stopped, fashioning stories based on her favorite TV shows and movies before creating more original works. She studied at the University of the Arts and Florida State University before settling down and graduating from Temple University. She now resides in her hometown of Dover, DE, where she spends most of her time at work or at church. She loves fantasies, superheroes, is a trekkie and a brown coat. She loves television and lives for Final Fantasy video games, having collected most of them. She has read a myriad of authors, and her favorite authors change whenever she finds a new book that changes her life... "When you can't run, you crawl. When you can't crawl...well, you know the rest." -Tracey, Firefly, "The Message"

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Express Yourself: Scary Stuff


Good day to you all!

Express Yourself is a meme created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books with weekly questions participants can answer.

This week, they ask us: What is the scariest movie/book you have seen/read, or that you want to see/read?

I have been trying to prepare myself to see Insidious 2, but I don't think it's going to happen. lol This past year, my cousin decided she wanted to try to watch scary movies, and one of them was The Caller, a creepy movie about a woman calling from the past to the house where she had killed her husband. It started pretty slowly but ended up messing our minds completely up. lol

4 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

I absolutely adore scary books and movies, but don't think I've ever heard of these two. The Caller sounds intriguing!

Sarah Foster said...

The Caller sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. My fiance and I are trying to watch as many scary movies as we can during October.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Haven't seen the Caller yet.

Dani said...

Insidious 2 looks so good!! The first one was so creepy... that red-faced demon freaked me out!!! I have never heard of The Caller. I'll have to check it out.