Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Express Yourself Weekly: Cranberries


Good morning!

Welcome back to Express Yourself Weekly, brought to us by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books.

This week, they ask us: What is your favorite family recipe/meal?

I LOVE cranberry sauce. I can eat a whole can by myself, and I love fresh cranberry sauce, too. Last year, I was disappointed and got none, because my cousin made it and put NUTMEG in it. You don't have to do anything to cranberry sauce but crush the cranberries and put in a bowl, so I don't understand why nutmeg was used. I couldn't eat it (I hate nutmeg).

So hopefully, this year I'm not disappointed. Or maybe I'll bring my own. lol

4 comments:

  1. Bummer about the nutmeg. That stinks when you are looking forward to something and some "spices" it up and it sucks! Take a can for back up.
    However, I'm not a cranberry fan so you can have my portion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I definitely made sure to buy my own this year. ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry. Never a big cranberry fan, so you can have my serving. No nutmeg, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog